OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE BIRBHUM DISTRICT
|Home | Organizational Structure | Citizen Centric Activities | Developmental Activities | Projects Running | Success Story | Contact Details ||
Briefly saying, on 01/02/1781 the earliest record of systematic registration started in Presidency region. Mr. Edward Tiretta was first appointed on a salary of one thousand sicca as a registrar of memorials of deed affecting lands. From records, it is found that Sri Chandra Mohan Chatterjee was the Registrar of Calcutta on 07/10/1865. In the post independence period Registrar of Calcutta was A.N.M. Yusuf Ali from 20/08/1947
Brief Description of Activities
• Registration of all types Immovable or Movable properties.
• Collection of all types Stamp Duty and and Registration Fees as per provision of Registration Act 1908 and Registration Rules 1899 .
• Realization of deficit Stamp Duty & Fees through Registration Acts & Rules.
• Realization of deficit Stamp Duty, Fees & Fines for violation of Registration Act & Rules.
|ADSR Dubrajpur||ADSR Rampurhat||ADSR Mollarpur||ADSR Nalhati||ADSR Murarai||ADSR Bolpur||ADSR Nanoor||ADSR Labpur|
Citizen centric Activities
• Registration of all types of Deeds. Top
• Delivery of such Deeds within a days due to computerization of the offices.
• Marriage Registration under Hindu Marriage & Special Marriage Act.
• Proper preservation of the list of owners of the plots through the Index Register.
• Proper preservation of the copy of all Registered Deeds through filling copy.
• Sending proposal for up-gradation of software of computer system used for registration work for better service of registrant public
• Collection of govt. revenue for development work of govt.
• The e-governance project CORD (Computerisation of Registration of Document) version 6.1.6
• The e-governance project COSA (Computerisation of Salary Accounts) version 1.2.1
• Computerization of all activities of all registration offices in the district to provide service with speed to the Registrant Public .
• Accuracy and transparency of the offices.
• Making available of all forms in the office.
Name of Office
Office Phone. Number
|D.I.G. Range XI||Not Available|
This site is
designed, developed and maintained by National Informatics Centre,